Tuesday 2 April 2013

111.MESSAGES ARE STOPPED FOR NOW




MESSAGES ARE STOPPED FOR NOW

A few words from the scribe

    Yesterday I was informed that these messages will be stopped for a short time as these Beings are preparing for their arrivals on Earth. It is expected that there will be a coming time of disclosure, more information from our governments, to explain who these Aliens are and what may be their plans.

    Like you, I have many questions.  Like most of you, I am informed by the information I am given from these Angels/Aliens and from limited and manipulated media sources. But I am seeing a possibility of a cataclysm coming on the West coast of America, South America, USA and Canada.
With this, the obvious threats of  a WW3. The advice received from God and Earth sources to keep safe in our homes and have provisions, seems like good advice to avoid being caught-up in the turmoil.

   I am expecting that these messages will soon resume again as they prepare to arrive to walk the Earth. Some are already here, although I have not met any of them.
 
   So hang-in there and may God bless us all.

    Za
    March 2nd, 2013
 

No comments: