Monday 11 June 2012

2.LIGHT IS COMING




LIGHT IS COMING

  Understand that all of creation belongs to the Creator. This is one God, not many. Life itself is of me. Life itself is of my spark. No one but me has started all, and all is given by me. But the way of God undoes itself when the ones who are angels of darkness descend to manipulate the new awakenings of the many chosen ones.

  The reason this is done is to exercise their own powers wishing to equal mine. None can achieve this. No amount of destruction can equal construction. Soon all will see this. All will understand that God does not destroy. I create. Darkness destroys. 

  You are my children. You are my loving creation. All that is of God is good. All that is of darkness is not of me, but of another. 

  You will hear my words from a few of my chosen ones, and from my beloved Sophia of the Holy Spirit and of the Holy Trinity. She is my delight and my concubine. You must listen to her words for her words are my words, and she is the second coming.


TOWARDS HEALING

  The time has come to open to healing. You are of a time that many speak of healing, but do not understand the truth about healing. The truth about healing is that you are not in understanding. Trust and believe you will understand all when you open your heart to what I will tell you.

  Healing comes from the heart. The heart contains many secrets of past times when all lives were vessels of God, and all understandings resided in its' depths. Understandings are the paths to the gates of the opening to Heaven and to the temple of Zion.

  You are in a time that does not open to many of these truths. Soon many will speak these truths and you will hear my words in all mouths streaming like sounds of angelic voices. You are in a place of so much darkness, this is not the place for the children of God. I sent you my son and he gave you my words. Now hear my words again and take heed. The love that lives in all hearts is heard by the Spiritual World, and all that hear my words will awaken to me. 


TOWARDS OPENING OF THE HEART

  Understand that the heart contains my message to you. Understand that I am who I am. The way of God is to open your hearts to receive my light, and to share this light with others. Be ready now because all that I have created is opening to a new time, and all that I say will come to be.

  Opening your heart requires an openness of soul that many will not see with the eye. The opening of the soul is a time of complete peace with oneself, and all truth about oneself is clear. You may be deceiving yourself about who you think you are. You may be denying to yourself that you are who you are.  The scoffer is the one who will be the most troubled by this, because he is soon so troubled by all the sins he must accept in his own soul. You need to see yourself as you are. You need to ask me for forgiveness, and I will grant it if your words are truth. You will be given absolution only from me. You are in darkness, now come to the light.


TOWARDS AN OPENING OF THE SOUL

  You are in darkness, now come to the light. 

  Why is my word so important in this time? Why are many of you receiving my message? Why are you being asked to share my words with others? All that is, has come to be reasoned in your time. You have searched for many hundreds of years for the reason of your existence, and you have heard and seen many beings produce miracles. But all that is does not accept my word as I speak it. Now time is right for all to understand the way of God. All will soon be ready to follow the way of God. Trust in me and I will show you a place of happiness and serenity, that will calm all fears, all pain and all torment. Open your soul to my word.



TOWARDS AN UNDERSTANDING OF THE SPIRITUAL WORLD

  Now is the time for all to understand. Question all who tell you that you are not able to do this; all who say that you must give your trust to them to come to me are false prophets. Read my words yourself, open your heart to yourself. Be ready for the answers that I will give you through your prayers to me and to the Archangels. You will see that the openness to your own understanding, done with a pure heart, will answer you and be your daily bread. Will is your own gift, and openness is your own tool to speak to us. The time is now to open to us. Trust and believe. Understand that you are all my children, and I am your Creator.


TOWARDS AN OPENNESS TO THE HOLY SPIRIT
  Yourselves are the beings of another time. You are the result of so much love. This love is in you, and is your path to freedom from torment. 

  Stop asking why the world is such a terrible place, and see that it is you who must stand now and change it. You are all my children, and you are all the ones who are blessed. 

  Time is near to make all choices to answer back to all injustices. Many are asking how can they stand against evil now. You must know that standing against evil is to follow my words, and to be clear of the transgressions of Lucifer.


TOWARDS AN OPENNESS OF THE WAY OF GOD

  The way of God answers all who need understanding. Understanding comes from the wish to learn about yourselves, who you are and how you came to be. 

  Many will want to find answers in the Spiritual World for the questions about their unknown past. These answers are within each one who questions, and not coming from some who say understand more than yourselves. All who say that knowledge is only a tool is mistaken. Knowledge brings on transformation and freedom. Keeping souls in darkness is an abomination and not God's way.

  Understanding is your path to freedom and openness to me. Understanding why all have been kept in darkness is the wisdom all must acquire to be ready for the time of judgement.




Received in 2004 by Za


No comments: