Wednesday 13 June 2012

4.TOWARDS YOUR ANSWERING TO THE WAY OF GOD




TOWARDS YOUR ANSWERING TO THE WAY OF GOD

  Be ready to answer to the way of God. Understand that you are that I wish you to be. Understand that you are my children and that I am your father. Answering to me answers to you, and will be soon so ready to tell what you understand about your life on Earth.

  Understand that you are trusting in a God that is now so different. As my children changed in evolution, so have I. Torment taught me so much about human nature, and from this came a great shift in my ways.

  Now I will ask your trusting hearts to hear me and take heed of what needs to be done.


TOWARDS RECOGNIZING FALSE PROPHETS

  This is an important part of my words. The many who wish to be called prophets are not of me. The churches are shifting towards works that are not of my wishes. The ones who are trying to tell you that what you are reading now is wrong, are not of my word. 

  This is the time that will show that you have to be one with God, and only your heart can tell you what is right and what is wrong. Open your hearts and hear my words because the time is now to choose the way of God. There is no other way to your evolution than the way towards your own truths of where you have emerged from and where you will return to.


TOWARDS ANSWERING YOURSELVES

  Understand that you are of the flesh, and in the flesh are many problems. The first is the need to sustain your body, the second is to receive the Spirit of God, and the third is to open yourselves to your own truth.

  You are soon opening to your own truth when you started to read my words, and to yourselves when you had feelings of love stirring in you. This is what you must trust. You must trust your way of love in you and of understanding that this love comes from the place of your emergence. 

  This is my word to you through my scribe.


TOWARDS UNDERSTANDING OF THE FLESH

  You are in the flesh. Many problems come from this. The first is need. The second is desire. The third is love. All these are the way of God, and to your own truth.

  The way to come to me is through your heart and through your own soul. The way of the heart is the way of my being with you. Understand that you are my children and that you are my loves, and all that has been said about how I punish you comes from another.

  You are not his, you are my creation, and I am reclaiming my children to come home to Heaven in the end of time. You will see many changes, and many more will come as you accept and awaken to this truth.


TOWARDS YOUR FREEDOM OF TRUST

  You are the one who is of love and of understanding the way of God, but you are soon so not open to your trust in the spiritual world. You are trusting your reason but not your heart, and you are not being open to yourself.
  Let the light of our love enter your hearts and let the One who changes all speak about yourself. You will find that you are the way you always were, before the prison of Earth entrapped you to serve darkness. 


TOWARDS A WAY TO GOD

  Many prophets are the way of God, but many are not. Understand that spiritual discernment is your work on Earth. You open your hearts to the way of God, and you will find the truth you seek. You will be trusting the way of God; torment will leave you and light will fill you with love from the spiritual world. Trusting your senses is the way of the flesh telling you that you must be ready to open to the telling of truths that come from understanding yourselves.


TOWARDS THE WILL OF GOD

  Wishing to be of service to God is usually a way to God's work. Be open to the words written by my scribe, she gives you back to yourselves. Answer your own questions by answering your own answers. Trust in what your heart tells you. Be open to what is to come. Know that all true prophecies always are fulfilled, and your heart is united to all hearts that are of the knowing. Open, open the way of God. Trust in the spiritual world and be one with me.


   Received in 2004 by Za

No comments: